AFP Colorado offers educational luncheons several times a year. They are typically held at the Downtown Denver Library.
February 2, 2018 - "Get Unstuck: Advice and
Sharing from Across the Industry"
Insanity: Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.
Break the cycle as colleagues share their tips and tools on a variety of fundraising topics. Bring your pain point, and join us for a choice of table discussions facilitated by experts in their field. Learn, listen and share in this unique, fast-paced format. Participants will be able to attend two, 30-minute topics or stay at one topic the entire session.
- Major and blended gifts with Cheryl Balchunas, University of Colorado
- Special events with Cindy Grubenhoff, In the Know, LLC
- Donors – Shelby Morrison Glenn, University of Denver
- Social media with Scott Hantman, Morris Animal Foundation
- Professional development/career growth with Lora Adams, CFRE, Alzheimer's Association
- Attendees new to the profession with DeAnn Acosta, CFRE, AFP-CO
When registering, please indicate your top two topics of interest in the notes section.
11:00 am Registration
11:30 am - Lunch
12:00-1:30 pm Program
$25.00 AFP Members/After Wednesday at noon Late registrations $35
$40.00 Non-members/ After Wednesday at noon Late registrations $50
"Welcome Price" of $30 for 1st time attendees who have never attended an AFP program. After Wednesday at noon Late registrations $35
Colorado Nonprofit Members may also attend for our Partner Price of $30. After Wednesday at noon Late registrations $35
Denver Public Library
10 West 14th Avenue Parkway Denver, CO 80204
Low cost parking at The Cultural Center Parking Garage on 12th Avenue just west of Broadway.
For questions call the AFP Office 303-394-6388.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
|January 10th||2018 Economic Outlook for the US and Colorado|
Get Unstuck: Advice amd Sharing from Across the Field