Chapter Job Listings
- Arapahoe House - Donor Relations Officer
- Family Tree - Corporate Development and Event Coordinator
- Jewish Family Service - Special Events Manager
- Epilepsy Foundation of Colorado - Executive Director
- Town of Parker - Cultural Membership Specialist
- CCCS Foundation - Director of Major and Corporate Giving
- Junior Achievement - Individual and Foundations Giving Manager
- Lowell Observatory - Development Manager
Craig Hospital Foundation - Event & Communications Specialist
- Denver Art Museum - Director of Development
- Denver Regional Mobility and Access Council - Volunteer Driver Program Manager
- Denver Young Artists Orchestra - Development and Marketing Director
- JDRF Rocky Mountain Chapter - Executive Director
- The Action Center - Development Manager
- The Action Center - Development Officer
- The Action Center - Donor Relations Coordinator
- The Action Center - Marketing and Communications Coordinator
- National Scholarship Providers Assn - Executive Director
If you would like to post a position:
AFP Office will send out email blast to all AFP Colorado Members. Then later that week the position will be posted on the AFP Chapter Website for approximately 1 month. Deadline is Wednesday by end of day to be included in the next day's Thursday email.
You may send the job description and any other information about the job that you want to share. to email@example.com and we will post the link to the posting. It can be any length. Send Word documents, pdf's or links to online postings.
The AFP office can invoice you when it is sent or you may provide a credit card - whichever is easier for your organization. Contact the Chapter Office at firstname.lastname@example.org or 303-394-6388
Be sure to include a target date, so that the email goes out at the appropriate time. We try to have all job postings in one weekly other than the ones that go out immediately.
AFP Members - $50 - For regular posting in Member's Thursday Thoughts email blast and to the general public on the website.
Nonmembers - $100 - For regular posting in Member's Thursday Thoughts email blast and to the general public on the website.
New - Immediate Postings for an additional $25
If you want your posting to go out immediately with an additional regular posting in the next Thursday Thoughts and the usual website presence
AFP/CC asks that there be:
- No reference to percentage based compensation or commissions
- No reference to donor/prospect information sharing
- No discrimination per federal employment guidelines
We do also ask that the positions being advertised follow the AFP Standards of Professional Practice