Chapter Job Listings
- Rocky Mountain Conference United Church of Christ - Funding Associate
- The ARC - Jefferson, Clear Creek and Gilpin Counties - Development & Donor Relations Manager
- University of Colorado Law School - Program Manager for Stewardship, Student Philanthropy and Events
- University of Colorado Boulder - Assistant Dean for Advancement, Research and Innovation Office
- Gamma Phi Beta - Development Coordinator Annual Fund
- Gamma Phi Beta - Fundraising Manager Chapter Services
- No Barriers USA - Fundraising Events Manager
- Archdiocese of Denver - Major Gift Officer
- The Alzheimer's Association - Executive Director
- Roots Elementary - Executive Director
- Roundup River Ranch - Major Gifts Officer
- Arvada Center for the Arts and Humanities - Philanthropy Assistant
- Girl Scouts of Colorado - Database Manager
- Planned Parenthood of the Rocky Mountains - Major Gifts Officer
- YMCA of the Rockies - Director of Philanthropy
- The Action Center - Executive Director
- Colorado Center on Law and Policy - Development Director
- American Indian College Fund - Media Placement Manager
- Colorado Public Radio - Leadership Giving Associate
- Community First Foundation - Director of Communications
- Crossroads Safehouse - Executive Director
- Focus Points Family Resource Center - Executive Director
If you would like to post a position:
AFP Office will send out email blast to all AFP Colorado Members. Then later that week the position will be posted on the AFP Chapter Website for approximately 1 month. Deadline is Wednesday by end of day to be included in the next day's Thursday email.
You may send the job description and any other information about the job that you want to share. to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will post the link to the posting. It can be any length. Send Word documents, pdf's or links to online postings.
The AFP office can invoice you when it is sent or you may provide a credit card - whichever is easier for your organization. Contact the Chapter Office at email@example.com or 303-394-6388
Be sure to include a target date, so that the email goes out at the appropriate time. We try to have all job postings in one weekly other than the ones that go out immediately.
AFP Members - $50 - For regular posting in Member's Thursday Thoughts email blast and to the general public on the website.
Nonmembers - $100 - For regular posting in Member's Thursday Thoughts email blast and to the general public on the website.
New - Immediate Postings for an additional $25
If you want your posting to go out immediately with an additional regular posting in the next Thursday Thoughts and the usual website presence
AFP/CC asks that there be:
- No reference to percentage based compensation or commissions
- No reference to donor/prospect information sharing
- No discrimination per federal employment guidelines
We do also ask that the positions being advertised follow the AFP Standards of Professional Practice