Rocky Mountain Philanthropy Institute
RMPI 2017 - September 14-15
Beaver Run Resort and Conference Center
620 Village Road, Breckenridge CO 80424
** Register NOW! **
For over 25 years, the AFP Colorado Chapter has organized RMPI, an engaging and informative conference for over 100 nonproﬁt leaders and development professionals from the Rocky Mountain region. This year, we are excited to announce that RMPI will be held again at the Beaver Run Resort.
* Interactive Exhibitor Village
* Advanced Practitioner Coursework
* Introduction to Fundraising Coursework
* Professional Development & Networking Reception
* Special content for your Board Members and those new to Fundraising
... AND ...
* Deep dive into Ask Without Fear!, authored by our keynote speaker Marc Pitman. NOTE: If you are interested in any of The Fundraising Coach's books, DVDs or The Nonprofit Academy be sure to sign up using the links below. By using our links, you are supporting your local AFP Chapter. Every time one of our members signs up for The Nonprofit Academy, 40% of the monthly fee comes back to our AFP Colorado Chapter.
Register here for The Nonprofit Academy today.
With a passion that's made people call him the "Johnny Appleseed of fundraising," Marc believes fundraising is all about leadership. Fundraising affects everything from mission and vision to board governance to HR to marketing and community relations. So he is committed to making it ridiculously easy for everyone - board members, volunteers, and nonprofit staff - to get fundraising training.
before RMPI to get ahead of the crowd!
Beaver Run has reserve a limited number of rooms for RMPI attendees at a great conference rate! The number of rooms is limited so book soon by using this link or by calling Beaver Run at (970) 453-6000. If booking by phone please ask for the RMPI discount.
Full listing of breakout speakers and session titles
Named Best Nonprofit Conference in 2016 by Everyaction
If you have any further questions, feel free to contact any of our amazing committee members: